Cho’s TaeKwonDo offers after-school programs that provide excellent training and help students to develop self-discipline, confidence, organization and respect.
Our goal is to advance the knowledge and love for the sport of TaeKwonDo.
Your child will be picked up at school and offered skill-based activities that will enhance their physical fitness and their knowledge of TaeKwonDo. After routine activities, Instructors will work on additional techniques that will provide students the opportunity to further expand their skills.
After completing all program activities, the children are given free time to do homework and socialize in our ample and comfortable space. We also provide snacks.
-Dates / Times: Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 6:30 PM
-Schools that we pick up / drop off from: Houser, Oak Ridge, Ford, Birnhamwoods, Kaufman, Snyder, Broadway, Bradley, Lamar, David, Galatas, Woodlands Prep., John Cooper, Vogel, Clark, and Collins.
*We have started the Before School Program. Drop off your kid at 6:00 AM then pick up by 6:30 PM Monday through Fridays. It includes a TaeKwonDo Class, tutoring, snacks, and games.
After School Program 2019-2020
After School Program: Monday – Friday, 5 days with 4 different options.
- Basic Option 1 – $59 a week: Pick up, Snacks, Activities & Homework
- Option 2 – $89 a week: Pick up, Snacks, Activities, Homework & TKD Class every day.
- Option 3 – $98 a week: Basic Option 1 plus 2 days of Spanish & TKD every day.
- Option 4 – $109 a week for Before & After School: Drop off, Pick up, Snacks, Activities, Homework & TKD Class every day.
Also We provide Satellite program, Our Instructors go to teach at John Cooper School, Woodlands Methodist School, and Paddington British School after class.
- The John Cooper School
- The Woodlands Methodist School
- Paddington British Private School