Cho’s TaeKwonDo offers after-school programs that provide excellent training and help students to develop self-discipline, confidence, organization and respect.
Our goal is to advance the knowledge and love for the sport of TaeKwonDo.
Your child will be picked up at school and offered skill-based activities that will enhance their physical fitness and their knowledge of TaeKwonDo. After routine activities, Instructors will work on additional techniques that will provide students the opportunity to further expand their skills.
After completing all program activities, the children are given free time to do homework and socialize in our ample and comfortable space. We also provide snacks. We pick up from all Woodlands, Spring area schools including: Birnham Woods, Broadway, Glen Loch, Houser, Kaufman, Lamar, Oak Ridge, Ford, Vogel, Cox, Galatas, David, Powell and Sally K. Ride.
*We have started the Before School Program. Drop off your kid at 6:00 AM then pick up by 6:30 PM Monday through Fridays. It includes a TaeKwonDo Class, tutoring, snacks, and games.
After School Program Fall 2018
After School Program: Monday – Friday, 5 days with 4 different options.
- Option 1(Basic) – $59 a week: Pick up, Snacks, Activities & Homework
- Option 2 – $79 a week: Pick up, Snacks, Activities, Homework & Spanish
- Option 3 – $89 a week: Pick up, Snacks, Activities, Homework & TKD Class every day.
- Option 4 – $98 a week: Basic Option 1 plus 2 days of Spanish & TKD every day.
Also We provide Satellite program, Our Instructors go to teach at John Cooper School, Woodlands Methodist School, and Paddington British School after class.
- The John Cooper School
- The Woodlands Methodist School
- Paddington British Private School